Sunday, July 22

Good news, I passed my tests! Thank you Lord!! I was releived. Now, all the annoying last steps like waiting for an interview with the state and going downtown to get my fingerprints made for a background check. Not to mention the $100 that I have to send with my request for the interview. Anyway, the job hunt is on. The chances of me finding a teaching this fall are very rare but it could happen! If a school was willing to hire me even though I'm getting ready to have a baby that would be absolutely wonderful! Wonderful because I would have a paid maternity leave versus unpaid at Urban Tulsa.

Not looking forward to another long week at work. (5 days plus some evenings). I'd appreciate prayers for energy and patience!

6 comments:

Walt & Saundra said...

CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you, and I'll be praying for you and your job hunt!
And I make a great personal reference... :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS SHELLY, I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT. GOOD JOB !!!

jessica said...

My cousin Jenny is a teacher at Allen Bowden. They were very good to her when she was sick and pregnant (and they hired her knowing she was prego). She started in January this year and was sick the entire time.

Walt & Saundra said...

So, you post your belly, then I'll post mine!! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! The right job will come along. Praying for your stamina at work this week. (Loved the pics of Wilder in the pool!)

Walt & Saundra said...

Hey Shelly!
Where is your belly??? I'm expecting a photo soon!! :)
And there is a reason I'm wearing black and standing in front of a black fireplace...and I didn't include a front view! :)