Tuesday, January 8



Happy New Year everyone. I have been slacking for sure on keeping my blog updated. I appreciate everyone else though for the updates...I check blogs alot, especially at work. It's pretty sad, when I finally have the opportunity to do anything on the computer it's after the babies go to bed and I'm too tired. Yeah, I'm usually in bed by 8:30. Sleep is gooood, and I take it when I can get it! Anyway, my friend from work came to our house last Sunday and took some photos for us. She used to do it professionally so she has all the fancy lights and camera (if anyone is interested). I realized that a photo of all of us smiling at the camera and looking decent is IMPOSSIBLE!...maybe when the kids are alot older. Oh well, it was still fun. I thought this one was kinda funny and captured the moment. I did get some really good shots of Gwyneth her being the only immobile one.

If you can read this make me a sandwich.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Great pics! I love them. How much does your friend from work charge to take the pictures. After Benjamin is born, I like to have some taken at the house. Oh, I remembered two days after the first that I was suppose to come to your house to get some clothes, I promise I really do want them! (Will my brain return after the baby is born?)

Anonymous said...

Shelly, you sure do look like your mother in this picture. I really like the black & white photos, they turned out good. Even Roy looks happy!

Aunt Sheila

Unknown said...

Adorable pictures. And FYI, we STILL can't get a normal, everybody-smiling, nobody-with-closed-eyes, picture of our family.

Walt & Saundra said...

I thought you looked like your mom too!! Gwyneth is adorable, love her little belly!

Starr said...

Hi Shelly! Just found your blog today. You REALLY look like your mom in this picture! (Which is, of couse, a huge compliment!) Glad to have found you! Starr (Williams) Cliff