Tuesday, August 15

Last Day Before Parenthood!

Well this is my first entry and introduction to the Blog World! I figured it was time because now more than ever we need to stay in touch with family and friends and be able to share photos of the newest addition to our family - Wilder Blake Collins, estimated time of arrival - Tomorrow! So how do I have time to start a blog the day before his arrival? Well I've been home for two days cleaning like a mad woman, everything is packed, folded, dusted, organized...you get the idea. Starting a blog was a good way to get my mind off our big day tomorrow. For starters, we moved into our first house in March. Not exactly the house of our dreams but a good solid house in a good neighborhood, we definitely have the funkiest "80's contemporay-(yikes!)" house on the block. Also, here is a pic of Wilder in the oven. I will have to post some pics soon of the end of my pregnancy and of course baby pics!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

YEAH!!!!!!! I am so excited to see you in the blog world! This has been such a fun way to keep in touch with everyone and keep me in the family loop. I'm so happy and I can't wait to met my new cousin Wilder!

jessica said...

So excited for you all! Hope to see the three of you soon.

Anonymous said...

I love reading blogs so I'm glad you started one. Be sure and put lots of pictures of the baby. I am praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. I am waiting for my phone call that you and Blake have your little boy!

Aunt Janet

Gwendolyn Schnell said...

Aww look at you! Carrying Wilder. So blessed!