Tuesday, October 31


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I have had to refrain myself, the cool thing about being a mom now is that I get to buy Wilder fun stuff for holidays!...eventually. Blake convinced me (and I agree) to wait until next year to go all out when he can really enjoy it - so, you just wait little buddy your mom is gonna make you the best ever costume next year and we're going to Hallowzooeen (ok or something like it)! I couldn't let Halloween go by without having a little fun with him, so here he is in his Halloween outfit his grandma bought him.



He is almost 3 months now and is developing quite the little personality. He is getting really fun now and demands to be part of the conversation at all times and he is so active - constantly moving. We will definitely be chasing him around the house all the time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable, so cute!!!
Grandma

jessica said...

He has the sweetest little smile!

Amy said...

How exciting! Not that I don't enjoy holidays, but I bet they are so much more fun with kids. He is getting so big. I see a little of Dennis in him now.

Unknown said...

The jack-o-lantern is almost as big as he is! Very, very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Grandma Mary made a good choice with the outfit. I love his smile and his big blue eyes. Can't wait to see him again and hold him some more.

Jenny said...

Hello?