Wednesday, October 18

Well a lot has happened since my last post. I started back to work, this is my second week and so good so far! I love my schedule, having the two days off in the middle of the week is so nice - I love my little guy!! I grow crazier about him every day! Wilder seems to be doing fine with Jud and Lynda (Blake's parents). He has them wrapped around his finger too. Last weekend we went to Oklahoma City for a wedding and got to visit our friends. First we visited Blake's best friend Houston, in the photo Wilder is wearing a shirt that Houston and Kristen made that has a photo of Houston and reads "uncle H" - very fun. Then we went to see my best friend Jolyn and her new baby Kaitlyn who is only two weeks older than Wilder. It was so fun seeing the babies together and wow how different they are! Wilder is definitely a chunk compared to her!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Finally, an update! I have been wondering how work has been going. Wilder looks so much bigger, haven't heard that yet huh?

Are you coming this weekend?

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun getting together with other mothers. (especially best friends)The picture of the two babies made me think of you and Jonathan when you both were babies.

Janet

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelly & Blake,

So, are we going to see any pictures of Wilder's first halloween costume? We're waiting........

Anonymous said...

Okay.....HE IS GORGEOUS! I'm so excited for you guys! So glad work is working out okay! I wish you were closer...Come by next time in OKC if you can swing it. I'll do the same when I head to T-town! Love you! Darci