Thursday, September 28


First Visit to the Park


Yesterday Wilder was 6 weeks old and I guess we celebrated with his first visit to the park. I can tell already that he loves being outside. I had a great time with my friend Sarah. She has a special way of always helping me keep things in perspecitve - very helpful now that everything in our lives has changed (is changing and will change!), pretty much it's ok to focus on what's important right now and everything else can wait!! ok! (She is an excellent artist, visit her website: www.sarahhearnart.com). Mostly just pics today, hope you enjoy :)







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wilder has you and Mary's eyes. I can't believe how much he has grown. I've got to get by and see him! Papa's birthday is Friday, maybe we can get together for his birthday so I can see him. (of course you and Blake, too!) Joe and I are out of town this weekend but maybe Monday.

Great Aunt Janet(I love using the word "Great!")

jessica said...

What sweet pictures! I can't wait to see him again.

Amy said...

Church starts at 10 am. I am really excited you guys are going! John is in S. Carolina for work, so I was going to sit by myself!

jessica said...

Hope everything goes well this week with you returning to work. Did you say your mother-in-law will be keeping Wilder? Can't wait to see how it goes.

Anonymous said...

I check your blog daily to see if you have had the chance to add more pics of Wilder. He's so precious, that I can't get enough pics of him. Give him a big kiss for me.

Aunt Sheila

Gwendolyn Schnell said...

Shelly I just love this picture of you and Wilder! sweet sweet.