Wednesday, September 6

3 Weeks Today!

A quick post to let everyone know that I am doing better! (hot baths are my new favorite thing) I think I'm past the emotional rollercoaster and feeling more like myself. Wilder and I are getting to know eachother a little better, he has his good nights and bad but more good than bad. Today is his 3 week birthday!! He wakes up a lot to feed but usually is pretty easy to get back to sleep. He is already growing so much, his little cheeks and legs are starting to fill out and he is much more alert now and will respond to your voice and is much more focused on our faces now. We have even been on walks. Blake and I took Wilder in his stroller and the dogs a few nights last week and I strapped him into his jeep body carrier and off we went this morning, it was too nice to stay inside. Yes, starting to get a little cabin fever so I have a feeling Wilder and I will be taking more outings in the next couple of weeks. I did manage to go grocery shopping last night while Blake stayed home with Wilder. Who knew deciding what kind of cereal to buy could be so stimulating, ha! (yeah, it was about a 2 hour trip, i think it was the first time I'd been anywhere by myself with the exception of a dinner at RibCrib compliments of my sweet motherinlaw Lynda).

Speaking of outings, I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled next Friday - yikes. I'm less conerned for me and more for Wilder, he has to be bottle fed for two days after, so please pray that he does ok and it's not a rough two days! I'm working on more photos - coming soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the wisdom teeth, I'm sure everything will be just fine.

jessica said...

I am glad things are going better for you all. Is the wisdom teeth thing something that has to be done right now?

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! If you need me to take you to the dentist, I will.