Tuesday, September 26

Hello Everyone. This week Wilder and I are at our 6-week Milestone! He is more alert than ever and you can tell that he is becoming more aware of what is going on around him. (he definitely knows who his mama is!) We have seen genuine smiles! They definitely make a day sweeter. I go to the doctor today for my 6-week checkup, hopefully I will get the OK from the doctor to start exercising again, it feels good to be closer to getting back to normal. I made it through getting my wisdom teeth out. The whole thing went really smooth which was nice. My cousin Amy and I agree that if they sold that laughing gas stuff on the street we'd be in trouble...it's awesome!

In other news Blake and I are excited that our two close friends from OKC just moved to Tulsa, Chris and Jennifer Holbert. Chris and I go way back to Bridgeway Guatemala trips in college and since then he and Blake have become really close. Chris is the famous "Claude" that makes a yearly appearance in Blake's classroom. Yay, we'll have a set of friends! My friend Sarah that I worked with at the gallery in OKC is coming to visit on Wednesday. We're planning on going to the park for a picnic with Wilder, maybe I'll have some good pics from that. She is also getting married in a few weeks and Blake and I will be going to OKC for the wedding, something to look forward to. Except what will I wear? I can't get into any of my prepregancy clothes yet but getting closer. The question is do you bring an 8 week old to a wedding? To be decided I suppose.



One last thing, if anyone knows of someone that may be interested in buying a jeep please let us know. We're trying to sell this thing before the first payment. For laughs I'm including the listing that Blake sent me to post in the paper for him.

Here is the listing:
04 jeep wrangler x, 4x4, 5spd, air, cruise, cd, tow, 75k transferable
wrrnty, must sell, wife had baby, can't afford, state government rips
teachers, will throw in free dog, and cat, two cats, and sofa/love seat
combo, $15,400 obo, please call 918.698.9481.

2 comments:

jessica said...

You have to take Wilder to the wedding and show him off!

Amy said...

Oh, yes that gas is some goooooood stuff!