Sunday, June 24





Wilder's First Swim!
Today we took Wilder to our friends Chris and Jen's new condo and tried out the pool. I was so excited to go to Wal-Mart (rare, I know) and buy him "swimmer" diapers and a baby floaty thing. Wilder loved it - way more than I even thought he would. This kid has no fear - kinda scary. It was so fun watching him and Blake play. Blake would throw him up and catch him in the water and Wilder just laughed. He didn't even care if he got water in his face. He was even trying to eat the water. We all had a blast. Lately I have been so amazed at how physical and curious he is. I keep thinking, "he's only 10 months!" I actually feel really blessed that we have a happy, thriving, healthy little boy even though he's crazy! What else could we ask for? I have had my moments lately that I start feel overwhelmed with what's coming - especially when its difficult to get Wilder to bed..."how in the world am I going to take care of two babies?" I know, it's possible and we'll manage!

Yesterday I took my tests to get my teaching certification. They took me longer than I anticipated, it was along 8 hour day. Hopefully I passed, there were some hard spots but a lot that I know I did well on too. We'll see, maybe I'm one step closer to becoming Mrs. Collins and making this much desired change for us.

And...Wednesday is my big ultrasound. We've decided to find out if it's a girl or a boy. I came around once I started thinking about specifics as to what we would need and felt the need to be able to plan things a little better. So hopefully the baby will cooperate Wednesday and we'll be able to tell...check the blog!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so glad you all are finding out the sex of the baby!!! It would have driven me crazy;)

Anonymous said...

I could tell by that first ultrasound that it is a girl! Of course I was wrong on all three of my kids but I didn't have a ultrasound to look at.