Wednesday, October 10

See that blue slide down below, well I went down it today with Wilder. What a sight I'm sure, me in my shorts and huge belly trying to get down it at 9 mos pregnant. There were some other ladies at the park that probably thought it was amusing. What could I do, I couldn't let him go by himself, he doesn't really understand the feet first concept yet.

I met with my new doctor today for my 36 week visit. It was a positive visit and we talked a lot about the possibility of a VBAC. We will know more next week when we do the in-depth ultrasound and she examines me. At that point we will have more of a plan and will be able to make an educated decision. I'm trying to just take this one day at time. I have a strong desire to try this but I also have a strong desire to do what's safest for our baby. Thought I'd share.

Meanwhile, she'll be here in about 4 weeks however she's born! I can't believe it, life will change again as we know it!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'll be praying for you and that whatever the decision is that it is good for you and the little one.

Life will be changing for sure;) Be sure to lean on those close to you and take advantage of any help that comes your way. That is what family is for! Love ya!

Walt & Saundra said...

Hey Shel!
I'm just catching up on my blog reading...it's been a while! I am praying for you and your safe, happy birth! I'm very excited for you too.

We just switched from our doctor at Mercy to a midwife at OU. I haven't met her yet, but I've heard good things...I really hope this is "it!"

As for the room remodel, we (and by "we", I mean "Walt") is doing the same thing! Our baby room is currently covered in plywood dust, but it has new windows, trim, and one remodeled closet! The other one is still in-progress. YEAH!! I love being pregnant!