Monday, February 25

I stayed home from work today to be with the babies. Blake's parents have been in California for what seems to be FOREVER. Blake stayed home two days, his sister came from OKC Friday, and I took off today to cover the time they've been gone. We really need to find a daycare or babysitter that accepts drop-ins for occasions like this. It's something we always say we need to do but never make ourselves do it. It's especially hard right now with Gwyneth being so young.

We drove to Ada on Saturday for Blake's aunt's 80th birthday party. I was not really wanting to make a roadtrip on Saturday because of the week we'd had (me sick and normal busyness) but once Sat. morning rolled around I was ready. It's hard to pass up an opportunity to have Juanita's cooking (Blake's grandma). We also stopped to see Blake's other grandparents Toby (Wilder Sr.) and Evelyn. When we stopped at their house Toby was putting together a paint sprayer, Blake was helping him and Wilder insisted on helping - as you can see with his screwdriver in this pic. He is getting so big...and smart! He is climbing out of his crib now so watch out world!





Gwyn is growing into quite the vivacious little girl herself! more like her brother every day. She is a really good baby, she always has a smile for you. I think it's funny that she will laugh even when you're trying to be serious...I was trying to get her to go to sleep in this pic.





I went for my interview last Thursday at Booker T. Washington. I think it went pretty good. After being there I was even more interested in the position (teaching art). I don't know how many interviews the principal was planning on doing so I may not know anything for a while. I'm still keeping my eye on Owasso and Sand Springs, hopefully something will work out!

4 comments:

jessica said...

There is an opening at my cousin's school. I think it is 5-8th grade. She wanted me to let you know.

Anonymous said...

They are adorable!
Love you, Papa and Gradma

jessica said...

Hey Tues. or Wed. sounds good to me let me know.

jessica said...

I got that Bumbo seat for you. I am going to Sand Springs tomorrow if you want me to drop it by.