Monday, June 7

Favorites

Today Blake and I are celebrating our 7 year anniversary. Ok, so not much happening in the way of actual celebrating. Anybody want to babysit two toddlers and a 3 week old? :) However, we do have a lot to be proud of and thankful for. I couldn't be happier and am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful husband and father. I love you honey, we have accomplished so much in our short 7 years, it hasn't always been easy but we are blessed beyond measure!

There is so much I want to say about Adalyn's birth, summer break, and becoming a family of 5, eventually. For now, here are a few of my favorite recent snapshots.




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww. I love the pictures.

Gena said...

Thanks for updating pictures Shelly! I know you've got to be busy. They're all beautiful.

Aunt Sheila said...

Happy Anniversary Shelly & Blake...My babysitting offer is still good, whenever you need me.

Love the pictures, keep'em coming.

hwall said...

Those are such great photos. I love the one of Gwyn and Addy. Congratulations on seven years! You guys are a wonderful example of a husband and wife and parents.

Tasha said...

I didn't realize it was your anniversary! Hope you guys had a good one. (Wait, maybe I did...did we talk about this?!...sleep deprivation at its finest.).

I love these pictures. My favorite is the one of Wilder in his undawears (as Miles calls them) and bike helmet. That could be the cover of a greeting card. ;)

Hope to see you very soon!
T.

Bexy said...

Wow, where do you get the energy from to writing this blog, I have a 5 yrs & a 6 months boy, and I remember I was sleeping whenever I could, congratulations, your babies are adorable..