Sunday, May 22

Addy Jane is 1

Happy first birthday Adalyn. You are more precious than we could have ever imagined! I keep thinking when I'm with you that you are way to smart to have just turned one. You understand so much. You are opposite of your sister - you are not shy. You are everywhere all the time. You climb everything. You get your feelings hurt when Wilder and Gwyn won't let you touch their toys. You are sensitive and cry when people yell. You love to play peek a boo. You still love to hang out in the middle of the night. You are a momma's girl. I'm not complaining, I want you to stay a baby forever.




2 comments:

Tasha said...

Beautiful girl...she is precious. I hope her birthday was sweet.

Anonymous said...

Sweet, precious, beautiful! We love you, Addy.
Papa David & Nana