Wednesday, January 25

Happiness Is...

Always having chapstick and hand lotion available when I need it.

Trying new recipes. Specifically twice baked sweet potatoes and anything dipped in melted chocolate like bananas and marshmallows.

Having the laundry caught up.

Collages created by sixth graders.

Giggles from my girls.

Wilder learning how to read.

My iphone.

Laughing with Blake.

Watching Maggie, Roy, Lucy, and Hazel.

Reading a few pages in a book.

Making new friends.

Standing in my yard and embracing real quiet.

Starting a piece of artwork.

Finishing a piece of artwork. (working on it)

Finally getting in bed.

Waking up for coffee.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Glad to see a post from you, Lady! I want to know more about...the book you're reading, the artwork you've finished and started, how one gets laundry caught up, what kind of collages your students made (I love collages!), how you're teaching Wilder to read, how the girls are doing, who your new friends are, and how the dogs are getting along. I think that's all. Lol.