Tuesday, January 3

Happy New Year

This new year my plate is full yet so are my blessings. My prayer...Lord, please help me use my time and energy most efficiently towards physical and spiritual growth for myself and my family. (I am so good at long sentences). And rest too. This prayer comes to mind, seems very applicable. I've always liked it.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

For personal goals I would like to spend a little time painting at school and make time to read books that inspire me...before my brain turns into marshmallows.

A few of my favorite pics from the last few weeks. Maggie, the hound, and Lucy our second beagle are the newest additions to our family! I love these ladies!





2 comments:

Tasha said...

I love these pictures of your babies...furry and not. Happy New Year. I wish for you peace. Remember that things will get done, in your house. Eventually. It's really hard to get stuff done with little ones around. Cut yourself some slack, and enjoy dreaming about how to make your new space your own.

Unknown said...

Suggested reading: One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. Easily the best book I've ever read.