Friday, November 9



Instead of taking Wilder door knocking (he still wouldn't understand) we let him pass out candy on Halloween. We were surprised at how coorperative he was in his costume. It's like he knew he looked cute and he was super hyper that evening...could have been all the chocolate. The baby in the chili pepper costume is Jonas, son of our good friends Chris and Jen Holbert. He is only 2 months old. Some day these boys will love us for this one!



And just another photo of Wilder. I know it's because there is a newborn in our house but he is definitely growing fast and is more fun everyday! (and a challenge at times but the good outweighs the difficult!)

2 comments:

Walt & Saundra said...

Hey Shel! I think you posted your comment as I was updating my blog. :) I would love to see you on Sunday, but if you can't make it please don't worry! It's quite a trip for you to make right now, so take care of yourself and your little ones first!! :)

Anonymous said...

Shelly,

I enjoy reading your blog...Aunt Bernice sends me a reminder every once in a while. :) Ashlyn (my almost 4 year old) saw the pic of your son on the rocking horse & said, "I like him because he is naked." LOL She really scares me at times. Hope you have a Merry Christmas & a blessed New Year...Love in Christ, Sheryl Bell

P.S. If you ever want to send me an email, my address is: sherylbell@cox.net Hugs!