Sunday, October 19

Yes, Lovely Fall Days

What a nice weekend. Well, with the exception of Friday night after we found out our car would be in the shop another week and cost twice as much as we thought. Oh well, the price you pay for buying a foreign car (right dad!). Blake had a track meet in Arkansas Saturday the kids and I went to Tulsa to visit my friend Holly and her baby Isaac in their new apartment. The weather was perfect. After seeing her apartment we walked to the park and had fun playing well, with rocks mostly. Who needs slides and fun things to climb when you can see how many rocks you can sneak in your mouth without you mom seeing? We made it back to the house and the babies were pooped so naptime wasn't too much of a struggle. I took the time to get dinner ready. I like cooking when it's not stressful. So pretty much that means no babies at my feet which doesn't happen often.

Oh man, how's this for real life blogging. I sat down at the computer about an hour ago with my tea to check blogs and update. Now that I'm updating mine all I want to do is go to sleep. Cuttin' it short tonight. So much to say...another day. Here are some pics.

Goodnight!


Wilder with his great grandpa Wilder from our trip to Texas last weekend.


Wilder and Miles! Aren't they cute? They insisted on getting in the truck at the same time.


Baby Isaac, Gwyn, and Wilder, at Holly's apartment.


She's got this walkin' thing down.


Yay for babies in pumpkin hats.

3 comments:

hwall said...

So cute! Will you e-mail me the pic with Isaac, Wilder and Gwyn? By the time I got my camera out, Gwyn was having nothing to do with those boys! She was much more interested in dismantling the contents of my shelf. :) I had so much fun with you guys Saturday. Let's do it again really soon!

Tasha said...

Glad your trip went well. That's a great pic of the two Wilders.

These pics are great. I love the one of M & W, in the truck. Miles' hair is funny. I think he had styling product in it that night. And by styling product, I mean pesto sauce. ;)

Have a great weekend. See you Sunday! Happy Birthday Gwynie!

T. Bone

Walt & Saundra said...

i love the pumpkin hat! I miss you! When are you coming to OKC? We're moving into the new house this weekend, so we'll have a guest bedroom if you want to stay with us! :)