Tuesday, May 5

No blue skies, but plenty of blue elsewhere!

Today was an excellent rainy day at home. I just took a shower a few minutes ago, awesome!

This is what I found today:This is what I let happen today:This is what I made a little boy do today: (actually, he really wanted to clean which helped)
Notice he managed to color his backPoor Gwyn, she will always fall victim.

Not sure if this qualifies me into the cool mom category or the foolish sucker category.

Update! We are officially DONE with the pacifier! I was anticipating the weaning to be much worse than it actually was. All we did was cut the tip off and Wilder really wanted nothing else to do with it. He's been without it for 3 nights now. He has been much more attached to me at bedtime which is understandable until he learns to soothe himself without it. Next hurdle potty training - bring it!

Ready for tacos (Happy Cinco) and Idol, doesn't get much better than that!

5 comments:

Gena said...

Gwyn's face is just precious in that last picture. Enjoy your tacos!

Tasha said...

Whoa! You did no justice to Wilder's art work, over the phone, lol. Wow. I'm glad you didn't lose your temper. What a cool mom they have to actually let them have fun in a mess! Thanks for posting pics. I, too, love the last one...Gwyn's face says it all! Glad it all cleaned up well. (And yes, how on earth did he color on his back??).

Oh, and I LOVE the new picture, at the top (forgot what that's called?). So cute!

Dayna said...

That is hilarious! What is it about everything other than paper that makes it so fun? You could have put a drop cloth under kids and they still would make their way to the floor! Congratulations on kicking the paci habit!

Unknown said...

Maybe Gwyn colored his back?!?! Don't let the innocent face fool you.

Walt & Saundra said...

These are definitely your kids! So creative and cute!