Monday, April 27

A Little Humor

I don't know what's funnier the outfit or the dirt-stuffed pocket.
Two purses, two bracelets, and a truck. I've never seen her carry this many things at one time. Something about it made her want to twirl while trying to manage all these things. Blake said it was a scary glimpse of how she might be as a teenager. All she needed was her cell phone. Also, she just turned 18 months!
So far I've started bribing Wilder with toys to give up his pacifier. First up, playdough. Lasted for 3 hours. I have a feeling we're just going to have to go cold turkey and pick a weekend of no sleep. (not funny). Wilder is getting close to 3! Wow!
I promise he begged.

5 comments:

Gena said...

Yeah, the pacifier thing is no fun. It just takes about two nights, and then it will be over. Good luck!

Tasha said...

1. Nothing wrong with crazy outfits.

2. I love Gwyn's dirt pocket. Such a toddler-thing, so funny!

3. If you need my help, with the paci, let me know ;)

Missing you...hope to see you soon!
T.

Dayna said...

Who was it that made up some "pacifier fairy" story? The fairy collected pacifiers from "the big kids" to give to the "babies" who needed them. now that I think about it, it was one of those TV nannies; ech.

I wonder if altering the pacifier in some way would work?

So, you do seem to have the perfect mix of Tomboy and Girlie - girl in Gwyn - not scared of a little dirt (or a lot) but still loves her accessories!

Shelly Collins said...

Yep, that's my kinda girl!

Unknown said...

Trista told Lauren it was "yucky" and they threw it in the trash. What they didn't know was that Lauren had several others hidden in strategic places for emergencies!