Sunday, April 12

Our Weekend in Photos

Saturday morning 8:30am. I have not had enough coffee for this. Amazingly no spilled dye.
That's the spirit!
This is the first year I think I've ever had Easter decorations. I inherited a lot of old ceramic decorations from Blake's mom. They had a neighbor growing up that had a ceramic studio. She made this giant bunny for Blake when he was a little boy. My grandmother also gave me some fun things like the tree behind him.
What? Eggs? Where?
Playin in the sandbox with cousins.

Satuday evening we had a nice evening out as a family. For some reason I was craving Hideaway Pizza. After a yummy dinner we went to Woodward Park to enjoy the nice weather. The kids adored it. Wilder insisted on wearing this hat even though he didn't need it.
A sad attempt at a family photo. (Sunday lunch at grandmother Bernice's house)
Yes this is my new shiny red phone, don't even think about trying to borrow it.
Focused on new cars.
Bunny or book? Bunny or book?
Momma's girl!
Our sweet little dove warming her eggs! (I took the picture from the window).

5 comments:

Tasha said...

I love these. What a great weekend. I'm so glad you got a picture of the dove.

Get together tomorrow??

Gena said...

Shelly, I have seriously never seen cuter kids. Those eyelashes.....oh my goodness. Is it sick that I want to put mascara on them just to see how long they could be?

hwall said...

I love these pictures! It looks like you all had a great weekend!

Tasha said...

I especially love the one of you and Gwyn. Too cute...and you look very pretty in that green ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I love the family photo!!
Love, Papa & Grandma