Friday, January 29

Geez, it is STILL snowing!

I'm starting to feel like our snow day was a little more justified. So far, it's been about the perfect day. I don't remember the last time both Gwyn and Wilder were taking naps at the same time. I've been taking care of little things at home like nagging chores. I might actually do some painting tonight. Last night I wasted too many brain cells on two hours of American Idol catch up, so feeling the need to be a little productive!

I made an effort to check my facebook page today. Arrgg, my computer will not let me share. Oh well, to all you "friends" that have left comments or sent friend requests - it's not personal!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Sounds like you had a great day. Yea for two napping children! I hope you guys are enjoying the snow. I'm debating on whether or not I'm going to be playing in it today, with Miles. I did last time, but I've grown substantially since then...lol. I'd hate to send myself into early labor, or break a hip or something. Call me if you can.