Thursday, March 4

30 weeks!

Well the March issue of Tulsa Kids came out this week! Pretty fun to see our little family in print. Here's a link to the Tulsa Kids Website. There's a little photo of us and you can read the story. My friend Holly Wall wrote the story about VBAC's (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean, what I had with Gwyneth). Hopefully the story will be helpful and a few more women will realize that VBAC is an option!

I am 30 weeks today! I'm realizing it's time to start thinking and preparing to actually give birth to this baby. I ordered some books from the library to get myself inspired for natural childbirth once again. I'm confident and nervous!

I need losts of grace to get through the end of this school year. My tolerance level has been pretty low this week. Doesn't seem like there is much of a differnce between dealing with 14 and 15 year olds and coming home and dealing with my 2 and 3 year old! If I can just get past April 6th I think I'll survive. The 6th is the date for our school plays we're working on...you are all invited!



Come Spring come!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I love the Tulsa Kids pictures. We went for a tour of Hillcrest, last week, and Miles saw you guys on the cover...he was very impressed and was quite unaware that his friends were famous!

30 weeks is big! We should get together to cram for childbirth! Ha. Speaking of, I found an Ina May book at the JBF sale, for like $3, and it looked brand new. I didn't get it because I already have one. Do you? I should have picked it up, just to lend out/give away. If you want to borrow mine, you may. I still have the Bradley book too, if you want anything from that.

I'm feeling for you and admiring you for finishing out the school year. I imagine that it isn't an easy feat. You will get through it though, I have complete faith in you. And, before you know it, you'll have a new Baby Girl and a teenage-free summer.

Love you.
T.