Wednesday, June 22

Forget crayons, just buy her some body paint



Of Wilder and Gwyneth, Gwyneth is not my artist. Meaning, she doesn't really have much of an attention span when it comes to coloring. Wilder can spend hours in a coloring book. However, today, she proved me wrong. While we were sitting in the car waiting for Blake in one of the hundreds of grocery stores we went in today I had a passing thought that Gwyn was being really quiet but didn't think much of it. When I got back into the car with the FP groceries Blake said "you have to look at your daughter's hands." I could have believed she was wearing purple gloves. I guess she found a purple marker in the back seat. I have never seen her do anything that thorough. It was just funny. I caught this picture after the first layer of purple washed off! She said tonight that she just felt like being messy.

No comments: