Wednesday, June 22

Poor Baby

Addy has a tooth brush fetish. She has her own white My Little Pony brush but she would prefer to chew on Gwyn's pink Dora brush. One of her favorite spots is hanging out at the bathroom sink on the step stool. Tonight Gwyn's toothbrush was within hand's reach. She climbed up, grabbed the brush, and was walking down the hall with it. I told her no and gave her brush to her. She did this a few times. I thought we had moved on and I was in my room. I turned to look and there she was standing, swim diaper only, with Gwyn's toothbrush in her mouth. She gave me the most mischievious grin and shook her head no. She shakes her head when she knows she's doing something she shouldn't. As I said no addy and started towards her she turned and sprinted as fast as her fat baby legs could move her. She was not giving up that pink toothbrush. When I caught her she face planted in defeat, screaming. Poor baby. Here's to just really wanting what you can't have.

No comments: