Tuesday, February 6

Thanks to everyone who said they would be praying for Wilder. He goes back to the doctor on the 20th to see if the patches are making and progress. I'll keep you posted. Meanwhile it's been a struggle to get him to wear them. Mainly because they're sticky and come off. I'm going to look for a real pirate's patch with a strap today to see if that will help, plus it's much cooler! Here are the pics of the VBS decorations I mentioned.

I'm looking forward to the warm weather today. Bre (Blake's sister) is coming to visit and we're going to head to the park with Wilder in the Jeep stroller to enjoy it while we can...is Winter over YET?

This litte duck seems to be one of Wilder's favorite toys right now, funny huh.




2 comments:

Walt & Saundra said...

Hey Shel,
I'm praying for Wilder...I had breakfast with Bonnie and Lisa Heath the other day and Lisa was just saying, "Oh I wish I could see Shelly and Blake's baby, I bet he has the most beautiful blue eyes!" :) She's always right.
Love you guys.
Saundra

Anonymous said...

Great job, Blake!!!! The decorations look great. I bet your church was really impressed with your work. You & Shelly are so talented with your art work, I'm sure Wilder will be great also.