Thursday, March 27


I've stayed up entirely too late but I had a second wind. Maybe because Blake and I went for a long walk in the neighborhood tonight. I pushed Gwyneth in the stroller for the first time (usually I carry her in the body carrier). So we had two strollers, I said to Blake, "it feels like we have lots of babies when we push two strollers"...guess you had to be there.

Anyway, a few pics from Easter then the zoo. Wilder had fun at the zoo, he was definitely interested in the animals. I think his favorite were the elephants or maybe the little girl who was also looking at them calling them cows. I can't wait to take him back. Yes, that is a pic of an elephant painting!

I had to put Gwyn in these green vintage shorts. I promise she has an abundance of pink things but here she is in green shorts and in Wilder's crib surrounded by blue. I am amazed at how much personality this little girl has already. She's going to be a spirited littel girl! She rolled off the bed (onto the pillows she kicked off that were supposed to keep her in) and onto the floor today for the first time. No harm done just made her really mad. Anyway, my joy this week has been watching Gwyn and Wilder together. She adores him already. She can watch him forever and I love how he can make her bellylaugh. She's also big enough now that she can roll around a little with him, they both love it.




Notice I put some links to other blogs on my blog finally!
Also, does anyone have any good book recommendations? What are you reading? I'd like to hear. I have the desire to read something good, I think it would help with my sanity! A good fiction, even books on parenting or for moms.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I started reading a book before I had Benji called chazown...awesome. I can't wait to have time to start reading it again. Its a religious book, the author is Craig Groeschel. I think you will really like it!
Thanks for your comment on my blog.

jessica said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I've always wanted to see the elephants doing paintings.

hwall said...

Don't tell Gavin, but you can totally see his little bald spot. :)