Sunday, August 3

This and That


I've started giving Gwyn and Wilder their bath together now that she's big enough. Saves water and time! The bubbles are a fairly new thing, they get excited about them. If I could only keep Gwyn from eating them, can't be healthy.

I started two new pieces of art today! Watch out world!

What is everyone listening to these days? I still have birthday itunes money that I haven't spent and I have no idea what to buy. I did buy one album, Amos Lee, Supply and Demand, good stuff, I highly recommed it. Very easy to listen to and very soulful. Any new ideas?

For any readers that aren't in the family circle, check out my cousin's blog 24/7mom. She tells a good story of almost being robbed while she was home - good to think about what you would do in a current situation.

It's going to be 106 degrees this week. YUCK!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't realize how much Gwyn and Wilder looked alike until I saw this picture!

Tasha said...

A new look! What a great picture of your refrigerator ;) You're so creative, I would have NEVER thought to do something like that. Very cute, imaginative, and real life...love it, love it!

Wilder and Gwyn do look so much alike, and wow, they are gorgeous kiddos! Don't worry, I won't let Miles see this one (I'm sure Blake wouldn't appreciate him checking out Gwyn's little bootie). How sweet and fun that they're taking baths together...I think you're going to love having them so close together, they're probably going to be the best (& sometimes worst...lol) of friends!

Hope you guys had a great weekend, and kudos to you for starting new art!! I want to see pics soon, or do we have to wait for the final masterpieces? Way to go Shelly!

Stay cool, and thanks for the new post...I love reading your blog (especially since I never get to see you in real life anymore, lol)!

jessica said...

I also love the new look! I need you to show me how to do something like that. I tried to download a ready made background this weekend and couldn't figure it out.

I'm still waiting to hear from the Lagoon. I was also thinking if that didn't work out maybe a splash pad in the evening?

Walt & Saundra said...

Thanks for referring to your cousin's blog. I need to lock my door during the day, at least! I'm terrible about leaving it open for the light from the screen door.