Sunday, September 14

SIMPLY SUNDAYS


My friend Tasha had a fun idea for weekly blogging, I liked her ideas...if anyone would like to join in!

1. WHAT it Means to Be a Mom WEDNESDAYS: parenting happenings of the day/week

2. THANKFUL THURSDAYS: the week in gratitude

3. Who SAID it SATURDAYS: thought provoking, funny, or random quotes

4. SIMPLY SUNDAYS: the art of simple living

Today just being outside was a simple pleasure. I love fall days when the sun is warm and the breeze is cool. We sat outside on my parents deck for a long time after lunch today. We just watched the kids play and enjoyed the view. Mom even got her guitar out and played for a minute. This evening at home we went for a family walk in the neighborhood with both kiddos in the strollers. It was just fun being all together and enjoying the conversation with Blake.

I took some pics once we got home. Here is Gwyn standing on her own. Sometimes she'll take one step. No luck on getting a toothy grin. Can you believe she'll be 1 next month?

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I CAN'T believe sweet Gwyn will be 1 next month! It seems as though Wilder just turned 1...but no!

I enjoyed your SIMPLY SUNDAYS post...thanks for participating! I told you it would be fun ;)

hwall said...

Such a sweet girl. I cannot believe she's already almost a year old! It seems like just yesterday we were all finding out that you're pregnant AGAIN!