Tuesday, February 3

New Pics!

This is the mosaic I finally finished! Yay! I'm donating it to an auction to raise money for Dillon Adoption Agency. Definitely got me in the mood to make more art.

Well doesn't Wilder look adorable in his new glasses? Much to our surprise he has been wearing them without too much of a fight. Of course I have been offering M&M's to get them to put them on. (Good eyes or good teeth? seems we can't have both! )But once on he's been pretty good about keeping them on. He looks a bit like Harry Potter huh? Also, today was a "I'm not taking off my robe day!"
What a happy girl.
Likes: Cuddling, being held, books, standing in her chair, playing with food, utensils, my cell phone, the TV remote, Wilder most of the time, giggling, her big bear, clicking her tongue, music, anything she can sit on, momay(her pronounciation) and daddy, fruit, shaking her head yes or no, shoes, bathtime, m&m's, kitty cats, roy
Dislikes: naptime, avacados, when mommy leaves, falling down, Wilder taking her toys, diaper rash, roughousing, being ingnored

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Great job, Shelly! I love the mosaic. You are so talented. I am glad you're feeling your art groove again ;)

My, my, Mr. Wilder, you are a handsome little fellow. There's something about that robe, glasses, and a little cup o' tea that screams "I'd rather be at a coffee shop writing poetry". Glad the glasses are working out so well!

hwall said...

I LOVE the mosaic! I need to commission a piece from you! I've actually thought of asking for your help on a project. My cousin is giving me a plain, round dining room table, and I've been thinking of tiling it. I thought maybe I could get a little help from my talented friend Shelly.... in all your spare time, of course. :)

Wilder looks so handsome in his glasses. I agree with Tasha's comment. And I think he looks so much older and so much wiser!

josh kampf said...

Holly, Holly, Holly...I totally asked for a commissioned piece first! On the phone, today, around 3:00ish or so. So, mine is first in line!

Ok, so I'm not in 2nd grade, and I suppose I can share my artist friend. We were totally on the same page today, apparently, except mine is a painting. I told Shelly that I think art is in the air with onset of spring...a time of fresh, colorful new beginnings.

Anyhow, maybe I could help out with your table too. Or maybe I could just sit there and talk to you guys or chase children while you all did the creative stuff.

So, the race is on! Whose are you doing first Shelly...Mrs. People Pleaser? Haha...of course I'm totally kidding.

Looking forward to Lunch Friday! Can you make it Holly? I have buy one get one Qudoba coupons, to go around, wooohooo! Although I'm a sucker for Elote, so that would be great as well!

Wheh...sometimes I surprise myself at my long-winded-ness.

josh kampf said...

Woopsie, apparently I left that comment as 'Josh Kampf'...whoever he is?

It was really Tasha!